Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Latest batch is bad

• Shadowww1 Thursday, November 8, 2012 4:55 PM Reply
    @hit00: don't forget that for proper capacity measurement, not only current readings should be accurate, but also timer!
    I've seen some B6 clones which were off by 3-5% in terms of time (so 1 hour in real life showed just ~55-58 minutes on their displays), that also can result in wrong capacity readings.
    Posts(254) | Reviews | Tip post

• hit00 Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:12 AM Reply
    yes, the time is still ask such a topic that should be clarified.
    Use mostly RealView to get a fairly good comparison.
    Whether RealView measures the time by the loader or the time from the pc is the question.
    I will investigate it once, thank you
    ---------
    Time-Test
    measured one hour.
    B6 deviation ~ 1 second too little
    B8 deviation ~ 1 second too little
    Overloader deviation ~ 28sekunden too little
    it has to be said that these deviations are irelevant at b6 and b8.
    when Overloader the time I can not be measured exactly, because a little short break is inserted, to determine the internal resistor. one can assume that the time-at least in my three devices is accurate.
    I noticed, however, that the disconnectable voltage imprecise is the higher is the current.
    that means the B6 measures at 1A better say 0.8A, because he can not more discharge,
    4% Voltage to little
    the B8 at 1A 4.7% to little, at 2A 10,6% to little, at 2A the end ist by 3.32V not 3.00V!
    measured directly on the connectors of the device.
    By the Overloader, the lower voltage can be lowered, down to 2.5V, which is in my opinion better.
    It would be ideal to be able to calibrate the measurement data in the software, unfortunately, that's usually only on more expensive devices.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by hit00 on 11/10/2012 at 9:21 AM
  • alexlru Friday, May 23, 2014 6:41 PM Reply
    Looks like these TF's were affected by inflation.
    To get the quality of 2400 you should pay now extra buck for the 3000.
    While 2400 were replaced by worthless piece of junk.
    Posts(59) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 20 of 20
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere