Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

WIFI PROBLEM - ONLY WORKS WITH CABLE

• Afontana1976 Friday, April 20, 2012 3:27 PM Reply
    Hi to everyboby.

I'm not able to work on WIFI. Only cable...Upgrade to 11.14.2.28 worked perfectly. Ifollowed all the instructions and tried all the types of encryptions but with WIFI nor IPCAM and IE browser are able to connect the cam.

The strange thing is that the UI of IPCAM (with cable) is able to scan my router autonomously then I understand that my hadware is ok since it is able to find sourronding hotspots.

Anyway for me is impossible to get the camera working with wi-fi. Is there any specific fixed port/ wifi channel?
    With previous firmware (11.14.1.34) it succeeded to connect wifi (even with bad connection).

Has anybody any idea?
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• MangoJI Monday, December 1, 2014 4:52 AM Reply
    Пришла камера вчера ,не могу настроить Беспроводную сеть!Прошил до последней версии!Нажимаю кнопку Сканировать не чего не происходит, не одну сеть не видит,вручную водил данные тоже 0!По проводу вопросов нет!Как быть?
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• MangoJI Monday, December 28, 2015 12:20 AM Reply

никто не поможет?

Ну помогите кто победил этот ва фай!

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by MangoJI on 1/1/2016 at 3:20 PM
Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere