Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

DX GIVE ME A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER

• PoncioPilatos Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:27 AM Reply
    check here directly
    http://intmail.183.com.cn/index.jsp

I am a frequent shopper here and are delayed by almost 1 month and a half from purchase to delivery, but they play for something worldwide are the first.
    regards from Argentina

add.
    the serials number RA xxxxx CN correspond to chinapost and HK xxxxx RT corresponds to Hong Kong Post. Yours is not a tracking number of EMS.
    Posts(81) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by PoncioPilatos on 2/25/2012 at 11:46 AM
  • kaubisa Saturday, February 25, 2012 6:38 PM Reply
    @PoncioPilatos
    as you wish my friend

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i335/kaubisa/fn3.jpg
    img src: http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i335/kaubisa/fn3.jpg

Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• kaubisa Monday, February 27, 2012 11:02 PM Reply
    staff please answer my question...
    how long should i wait????

cse keep silent.... :(

• Leonardob0880 Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:51 AM Reply
    Posts(9287) | Reviews | Tip post

• TychoLitjens Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:41 AM Reply
    Hello Everyone,

First of all, I'm nearly sure this is not DealExtreme's fault!

I think that you're not aware of the quality of China Post.
    Which is nothing. They offer you a free tracking number and shipping, however, my Tracking numbers or don't work or just say 'Left Hongkong' (Which is a status, not really tracking). China post doesn't care about updating the parcels or fixing their website if anything is wrong. Why? Because it's free shipping. People don't offer high quality expensive things for free. Sorry, but this is how China Post works. Bad, slow and a terrible customer service.

So, you want a fix? It's definitely not the fault of DealExtreme. It's the fault of China Post not updating stuff. But why would they update your parcel if they don't get paid? Anyway, DX won't refund as they have sent your package. Also don't chargeback on them since it's not their fault. They offer FREE SHIPPING. Thats awesome! And not to forget, I've spend hundreds of dollars on DealExtreme and got ~20 packages (Yeah people think I'm weird since everything I have is from DX). ALL of them arrived! (:

Also to tell you. It takes about 1 month for packages to arrive at my home in The Netherlands. Just wait. I love how I get home and run to my door every day hoping for a package. (:

I hope you understand it and thanks for reading,
    Tycho (A 14 year old DX Fan!)
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by TychoLitjens on 2/28/2012 at 7:44 AM
  • kaubisa Saturday, March 3, 2012 5:50 AM Reply
    42 days Since i make an order with order #120228G4139GDXO

33 days since they told me that they shipped my order with TN: RA389331914CN
    i still not received my order yet...

33 days since they told me that they shipped my order with TN: RA389331914CN
    i cannot track use the TN: RA389331914CN

DX staff just ask to wait, i hope i received my order before i die...

verry dissapointed...

• kaubisa Sunday, March 4, 2012 8:05 PM Reply
    now i have opened paypal dispute...

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere