Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Raspberry PI

• ecotech Friday, February 1, 2013 8:33 PM Reply
    i don't see much activity in this discussion.

i would also like one, as well as all the "toys" for it.

recently the strawberry pi organization announced that they have licensed the pi for manufacture and distribution in china. apparently, it will have a red circuit board (i'm not kidding), and probably be even more sought after than the regular pi! if only dx sold them.
    Posts(323) | Reviews | Tip post

• adr990 Friday, February 15, 2013 10:59 AM Reply
    Yeah me too!
    It would be great to see the Pi (original or strawberry) on DX. I would order it immediately.
    Posts(110) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by adr990 on 2/15/2013 at 11:00 AM
  • magno23 Friday, February 22, 2013 11:00 AM Reply
    there is a licensed red raspberry pi version sold only in china and taiwan by EGOMAN
    http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/3195

i would love to see here some gpio connectors(26pins)
    Posts(46) | Reviews | Tip post

• Gomes33 Sunday, February 24, 2013 11:17 AM Reply
    Me too!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• AndiBcool Saturday, March 23, 2013 8:07 PM Reply
    Importing them could be difficlt, because the FCC and CE Logos will not on the PCB. For european countrys there has to be a CE sign on it else its illegal to import. If customs examine them they could keep em.
    Aside from that price is round about 35€ so not really cheaper to buy em in Europe.
    Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by AndiBcool on 3/23/2013 at 8:08 PM
  • barzata Monday, April 22, 2013 2:11 PM Reply
    +1 on this
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• zimmund Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:40 PM Reply
    I agree with the other users: you should sell raspis! :D
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Chubidaba Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:24 PM Reply
    We got it! Thanks for requesting, guys!

I'd like to connect my wall charger to this unit, and then connect this unit to a Raspberry Pi to provide power. Then, if the power goes out or I want to move the Pi somewhere, I can disconnect it from the wall charger and it would keep running.

Does anyone know if this device will provide power (roughly 700mA) while it is connected to a charger?

Thanks.
    Posts(54) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere