Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Thread Closed DO NOT TRUST DX offers! Read my customer servive:

• fewtcher Wednesday, April 4, 2012 3:02 PM Reply
    Bolika, I will repeat it just this once, after that for me you are either not reading my posts or have extremely low IQ.
    DX is not responsible for shipment times - they are NOT the suppliers. It's suppliers' fault, and they are NOT working for DX. It's also suppliers' fault if you receive a wrong item, in most cases, rarely DX' fault. But even put so - DX will either return your money or will send you the item you ordered originally. Good night.
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 3:22 PM Reply
    @fewtcher

This is my last post to you. Your writings already proven your IQ to everyone here, so you do not need to communicate again this way.

DX IS responsible for the shipment! DX IS responsible to send the goods I have ordered. If I am ordering anything from DX and I am paying for DX, that it is a contract between me and DX, where DX IS responsible to fulfill it!
    You need to learn a lot more about Business! I do not know which European country you are living, but I am pretty sure the local rules are the same there as well. If you order anything from a shop, that shop IS responsible for that order and not its suppliers!

I am giving 45 days from the order (Paypal dispute period) to DX to correct their mistake. It is MUCH more they offered me the time I was ordering, so I HAD proven my patience! I am sorry if I do not want to wait several months!

Think more before you are writing down stupid things.....
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 7 of 7
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere