Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

STORE CREDITS - How to apply [New System]

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 31, 2019 10:01 PM Reply

TensinHan, Hi, I'm afraid that the system does not support the Store Credit service any more. We appreciate your understanding!

The "system" didn't make the decision to steal customer's store credit, someone at DX did. That's disgusting.

@Alisa-Deng. Can you please remove the "forum top 10" badge next to my name? I don't want anyone to think that I condone DX's dishonesty. Thank you. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 6/1/2019 at 10:41 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 1, 2019 8:42 AM Reply

Yesterday I tried to place an order using some of my store credit (note, it's now impossible to make a partial payment of an order using store credit). After a huge amount of trouble with passwords and a separate login process with the same email address (thanks to DX's stupid split site) I eventually placed the order. I was presented with a confirmation screen. But...

* I have not had an order confirmation.

* My store credit has not changed.

* 24 hours after I placed the order, the MVP product I ordered has not shipped.

Conclusion: In no way is it a good idea to buy from DX.

DO NOT BUY from DX.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 1, 2019 9:04 PM Reply

(note, it's now impossible to make a partial payment of an order using store credit).

Have you forgotten that Alisa-Deng admitted dx's blatant thievery in the thread linked to below? vv

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1488288 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 1, 2019 9:24 PM Reply

Yes, she said that partial payment is now not possible. It's totally disgusting.

Edit - the post count on this post is 24888 (although that's only because so many of my posts were recently deleted). I note that 24 = 8 + 8 + 8. The Chinese like 8, so I'm just saying.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sheepish on 6/2/2019 at 6:40 AM
Page 11 of 11
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere