Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Ordered lucky bag no. 2 for $57.09

• RobertNL Wednesday, July 4, 2012 3:38 PM Reply
    Still hoping that i will get that good bag then :P

Shipping from DX takes quite long most of the times (depending on the space they buy at agents i assume). Best shipping time from the USA to here (Netherlands) was about 9 days (just ''normal mail''.

Best China shipping time was 4 days order to door (* with DHL). Best free shipping came from the site where you ''*'' there package took 5 days order to door (Singapore post if i remember correct). Form the bay i got similar experiences (all faster then DX on most occasions).

Bit off topic tho (sorry :D)

Posts(96) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by LAL on 7/4/2012 at 4:38 PM
  • RobertNL Monday, July 9, 2012 12:58 PM Reply
    Update:

143 dollar bag was resended by DX, CP refused it becouse of to high weight (did they use the under 2kg shipping instead of above 2kg?)

Got a new tracking number yesterday and it already works . Will report back when i got the hand on my bag (after 20-07)

And sorry LAL <3
    Posts(96) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by RobertNL on 7/9/2012 at 12:59 PM
  • alvian80 Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:35 PM Reply
    i wonder what's inside the $143 "lucky" bag that over weight....

don't forget to share in here....
    Please be patient and wait for another months
    Posts(163) | Reviews | Tip post

• bsnavely Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:49 AM Reply
    Received my $57 bag, nothing but junk, LED flashlight without battery is the only thing usable. May well be my last purchase from Deal Extreme. What a rip off.
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• alvian80 Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:48 AM Reply
    There's an explanation from DX about this "lucky" bag...please feel free to complaint or clarify in here :
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1202700
    Please be patient and wait for another months
    Posts(163) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 6 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere