Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

Redeem DX Points for products

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, July 1, 2013 4:31 PM Reply
    There are knowledgeable people here who would like to help you, but unfortunately they're on strike right now.

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1308471
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• Fabianjanu Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:36 AM Reply
    I can use my points to get a discount on an item?
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• hempishemp Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:45 AM Reply
    SKU: 23450 for my dx points
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zanga2 Saturday, February 8, 2014 1:13 AM Reply
    The following procedure no longer works, DX has changed the policy over the night announcing nothing. The only way to use points now is to choose a product from the redeem page

DX Points can be used to:
    • Add any item you want to your order that you have sufficient points for.
    - no longer available / not working ! regardless of live chat, tickets etc. DX stuff responded and made it clear that they no longer accept adding items with points to orders.
    Posts(142) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 8, 2014 11:43 AM Reply
    - no longer available / not working ! regardless of live chat, tickets etc. DX stuff responded and made it clear that they no longer accept adding items with points to orders.

Do you have the transcript of the Live Chat conversations and the text from the tickets?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zanga2 Saturday, February 8, 2014 3:57 PM Reply
    Yes i have the tickets in which DX even tried to give me a 5$ coupon just to forgive them... The text from the exchanged tickets is to long to fit in here. I can forward it to you by a email address.

Later edit: and by the way, this is not the first time i use points by adding products to new orders. Until now i have used this feature several times and it worked. Now it's not working anymore...maybe it's jut because i made to much points by placing (too much) orders and losing (too much) time making reviews.
    Posts(142) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Zanga2 on 2/8/2014 at 4:11 PM
Page 6 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere