Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

EXPLODED AND BURNED!! - DO NOT BUY!!

• krogsgaard20 Monday, July 23, 2012 10:31 AM Reply
    This product is DANGEROUS!
    When I plugged mine into the socket it exploded and bursted up in flames!

IF YOU HAVE THIS AND IT IS STILL WORKING, THROW IT OUT! IT IS A TICKING BOMB!
    And I am not over reacting!
    If I was not there it could have burned my entire house down!

I like you DX, but this product is not okay!!
    Posts(48) | Reviews | Tip post

• Prepperandflash Monday, July 23, 2012 1:26 PM Reply
    Mine works great for almost a year now.
    You just got a bad batch. Never have anything attached to it when you first test it. Another forum member destroyed his brand new iPhone 4S by doing that.
    404: Signature not found
    Posts(1116) | Reviews | Tip post

• jhgreenstein Friday, January 11, 2013 3:35 AM Reply
    Good advice to try unit first without a phone connected.
    I just got 6 units and indeed one exploded when I plugged it in with my iPhine 4S.
    Luckily my phone wasn't damaged but good advice!

The problem is these cheap devices are probably not tested when they leave the factory.

On the plus side, these are the best chargers I have bought for my iPhone for a few reasons.

1. They are small 2. They charge pretty fast 3. You can use the iPhone when plugged it without the screen going crazy which happens a lot with other chargers. 4. They are reasonable priced.
    Posts(174) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere