Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order stuck in China for over 40 days, no reply...

• AndiBcool Tuesday, October 16, 2012 6:59 AM Reply
    I dont blame Dx i blame it on China post.
    I also dont know why chinese customs need to inspect my shipment when it will leave China not to mention in germany they are not allowed to open my shipments. Only the postal service is allowed to open and look for an invoice for VAT calculation.

Do congress members fly with postal service plains or do they get letters at the congress ?
    Would it not be more easy to inspect the mail that arrives at the congress then all mail that come in and go out of the country ?

Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 16, 2012 7:13 AM Reply
    @AndiBcool
    Why are Chinese or German customs not allowed open your package? I thought that was just their job,and it is actually customs whod ecide the VAT,not the postal service.

Postal service delivers,customs is everything international with safety,illegal import and taxes...
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• AndiBcool Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:26 AM Reply
    In germany we got the Post- / Briefgeheimnis ( translation post / letter Secret ). Its fobidden to open other peopels mail, if you get caugt you get punished for it by the law.
    The only person that is allowed to open you mail is the postal service with restrictions.
    That means the customs have to order the postman to open the letter/ parcel and look for a invoice and whats actually inside. There have to be a postman with em all the time. The customs here use Röntgen rays to look whats inside. Since there are not that many postman for the customs, they order you to em to there office to open your mail so they can look inside. You will have to bring an invoice for that shipment too.

I dont know about the laws in China but in germany no Custom officer will open mail. The only exception might be if they think there is something really dangerous inside.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:32 AM Reply
    Okay,so German customs can't open it,but Chinese customs can :)
    As longa syou package isn't in Germany,the briefgeheimnis is not valid.

I once had a package from US and a month after receipt I received a bill from customs for VAT,as they didn't tell me when they delivered nor did I sign a paper stating that extra charges might follow and that I had the rightto refuse my package I never paid it. If they handled things in the postal office would sure be safer for them.
    On the other hand,if your package contains items you don't want to show in public(or at least not come face to face with someone who sees what kinky stuff you ordered) it's a bad system.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• AndiBcool Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:56 AM Reply
    A better translation for it might be privacy of correnspodence.
    You can get actually get 1 year jail.
    Its valid in a lot countrys.

• Juniperus Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:22 AM Reply
    Original Country Infomation [China(Parcel)]
    2012-10-13 出口总包互封封发, 广州国际, 芬兰
    2012-10-13 出口总包互封开拆, 广州国际, 芬兰
    2012-09-18 出口总包互封封发, 北京国际, 芬兰
    2012-09-17 出口总包互封开拆, 北京国际, 芬兰
    2012-09-14 出口总包互封封发, 广州国际, 芬兰
    2012-09-14 出口总包互封开拆, 广州国际, 芬兰
    2012-09-12 收寄局收寄, 广州国际函件运营中心, 芬兰

2012-10-13 total export package interoperability seal sealing of the Guangzhou International, Finland
    2012-10-13 exports total package interoperability seal to be opened in Guangzhou International, Finland
    2012-09-18 total export package interoperability seal sealing of the Beijing international, Finland
    2012-09-17 total export package interoperability seal opening, the Beijing International, Finland
    2012-09-14 exports total package interoperability seal sealing of Guangzhou International, Finland
    2012-09-14 exports total package interoperability seal to be opened in Guangzhou International, Finland
    2012-09-12 acceptance office acceptance, international mail operations center in Guangzhou, Finland
    Finnish wood-dragon.

Posts(86) | Reviews | Tip post

• clubmaster3 Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:34 AM Reply
    My last tracking status says:
    RA154258590CN
    2012 departure from outward office of exchange GERMANY GUANGZHOU 2012-09-20
    Still no update... i just hope it will arrive at some time in the future....:)
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• clubmaster3 Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:05 AM Reply
    Good now from here....:) my package arrived today! I hope your´s will get their way through also those days, the chances are not too bad!
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere