Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Video Games)
Video Games

GOiGame Wii Remote Sync Problem / Issue

• TeeVi Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:03 AM Reply
    Hi,

I got finally a possibility to test GOiGame Wii remote with real Nintendo Wii and it worked! I synced devices with red button under covers and played few minutes. So the remote is not broken, it just not sync with PC or any other BT device than real Wii.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Tontaes Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:29 AM Reply
    Ey, that worked for me. Thank you very much !!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• micogalonja Monday, January 26, 2015 9:39 PM Reply
    Hi to everyone with this problem.
    Just got mine GOiGame from DX today. After failing to connect it to my Wii, I googled it. Came to read this thread and just thinking about shipping controller back to China, being angry with myself for not reading reviews and opinions from people who already bouht it, when I decided to look at Nintendo's site.
    http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2815/~/how-to-sync-a-wii-remote-with-a-wii-console
    To my surprise, IT WORKED!!!
    I had some problems having it work side by side with original Nintendo controller, but after 10 or 15 minutes of adjusting I've done it.
    If this works for you, I'm glad I can help.

post edited by micogalonja on 1/26/2015 at 9:41 PM
  • IanEngblom Saturday, August 1, 2015 7:38 PM Reply
    This worked for me. I started a multiplayer game and did this while in the add controller mode. Took 2 tries to work.

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Video Games)
Video Games

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere