Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in What's New)
What's New

Hey fans! New Search Available on DX Now!

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, June 5, 2013 5:37 AM Reply
    LOL Totally missed that one. I got it right in the search though, or I wouldn't have gotten any results. :)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12562) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:05 AM Reply
    Just noticed something odd about the header bar on the new search engine.

Hi, gasbag11 [logout] = The word Hi and the right bracket are white, instead of orange like the rest of the lettering.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12562) | Reviews | Tip post

• FallenArchangel Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:21 AM Reply
    If I search using these three search terms:
    red case ipad

without any quotes and with the "Search in title" option ticked, then I seem to get pretty decent looking results.

Though by the time one gets to about page 4 of those results, there are items which do not have the search term "case" in their titles. They do have "cover" in the title and I'm unsure whether that is something nice in terms of catering for differing, but similar terms, or just dumb luck.

When I do the same search without ticking the "search in title" option then I seem to get almost the same results. The former gives 232 results and the latter 240 results. That seems odd (that they only differ by such a small amount), but I suppose it could be true.
    DX stealing?
    http://tiny.cc/DX-theft

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why...

tiny.cc/s20nfw

imdb.com/title/tt1568334
    imdb.com/title/tt0486585

Posts(3432) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 5 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in What's New)
What's New

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere