Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Items deleted from cart return at next login

• TheBeastFromOz Monday, January 27, 2014 4:40 AM Reply
    Ok, from the other thread on this problem, it seems you need to have persistent cookies in order to fix this, if you clear cookies on exit, like I was doing in firefox, then this problem occurs. Supposedly. I have enabled cookies, then cleared my cart, added one item then logged out. Logging back in, only one item in the cart, so so far, so good, will see if it fixes the problem permanently.

However, many people like myself prefer that cookies are removed from their PC on each shutdown, DX should not be using cookies to store this info, it should be stored internally on their server with your account info, like it is on many other shopping carts. Using client cookies to store this info is going to generate these sorts of problems, as many people have cookies disabled...
    Posts(28) | Reviews | Tip post

• TheBeastFromOz Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:09 PM Reply
    Ok, I can confirm that with cookies enabled and kept after logout, the problem goes away. Annoying that DX is using cookies to remember customer cart contents, but at least it can be fixed if it's driving you mad...
    Posts(28) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere