Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

DXMALL.COM / New Site Discussion

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 7, 2014 11:03 AM Reply
    Hi, I'm one of the customer service reps from DXMall. Sorry about the inconvenience! But we do want you to understand, we are having a festival holiday right now, people went home to honor their ancestors and nobody get to work until tomorrow. I know it's confusing when you buy something but got no response. I personally apologize. But it would be really great if you can give us a little understanding. We will process your order and all your questions as soon as we start to work. Will that be Ok? Thank you for your support!

See you tomorrow!
    Nice day!
    Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

• YevgenyBonyak Monday, April 7, 2014 8:21 PM Reply
    Hello Megan001,

Thank you for youe reply.
    I'm aware of the chinese new Year in February, but didn't know about this holiday.
    If this is the case, I'll wait of course.

Thank you,
    Yevgeny
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:48 PM Reply
    Hi, How was your weekend?

We came back from the holiday and your problem has been taken care of. We have replied you by email, please check. Thank you for all your time and effort.

Nice day O(∩_∩)O~

• quevon24 Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:29 PM Reply
    this site is safe? because i want to buy a lot of clothes, i trust on dx, but i want some positive comments about the site, like clothes quality, delivery time, etc.
    Thanks
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Sunday, May 11, 2014 3:20 PM Reply
    Hi, you can trust us in the quality of clothes. We have people fully in charge of quality control. Not just for clothes, but every single kind of prosuts. Before an item packed and shipped, our staff will examine the quality and if it's not qualified, we will retire it to the supplier immediately. For more details, feel free to @me. You are very welcome to place your order here:)

Have a nice weekend!

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere