Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Error in shopping cart

• Juniperus Friday, January 17, 2014 9:40 PM Reply
    now it is time for me to stop all buying from DX.com , so happy times for all.
    Finnish wood-dragon.

Posts(86) | Reviews | Tip post

• astroitboy @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, January 24, 2014 2:45 PM Reply
    Sorry for the delay. Hope you understand that each version of DX website needs complete QA procedure to go online.
    So we can't just remove this feature because other people would need it for migrating from old cart to new cart. However, after the migration we now clean up your old cart. Thus you may experience the issue the last time. Never again. Please try it and let us know if you have other issues.
    Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
    "water in the head"
    Posts(1029) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:13 PM Reply
    This morning I had another "spontaneous" logout after leaving this site to check my emails. (I never logout) When I logged back in, sku.268664 was back in my cart again.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere