Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

REFUNED THAT DIDN'T PAID BY DEAL EXTREME

• ger123 Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:02 PM Reply
    TO MATRIX-NEW
    MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT BECAUSE I CHECKED AGIN WITH MY LOCAL PAY PAL AGENT AND HE TOLD M,E THAT PROBABLY DEAL EXTREME USED A WRONG MAIL THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T RECEIVED MY MONEY ......THE BIG QUESTION IS IF IT WAS AN INNOCENT MISTAKE OR DONE IN PURPOSE .....??? ANYWAY I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT MONEY......???
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:07 PM Reply
    Logically when a payment is made with a PP account, the refund'd have to be done through the payment reference number and'd automaticly be refunded to the correct account... but @sheepish knows how DX screws up account-details and would dare to ask you which DX account you're using.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:29 PM Reply
    And I know shouting lots made me feel better. I've also been asked for my order number.

@chelsea2003 what do you mean "We just got the reply from Paypal."? Did you only now get confirmation of payment?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere