Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

DXMALL Feedback Collection

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 21, 2014 5:58 PM Reply
    @voriki
    Hi, I'm Megan from DXMall service team. We want you to know that we have been paying attention to your feedbacks. Actually our team just had a great long discussion about DXMall customer services. We listened to all suggestions from DX forum and ready to take actions to improve our service. Thank you for your valued advise! Learning from you already :)
    Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 21, 2014 6:10 PM Reply
    @peterkn
    Hello again, I'm writing this to you because our DXMall service team members insisted. All of us want you to know, we have taken care of your issue and made compensation. More importantly, we have taken your feedback and suggestions seriously. Of course we are not going to "buy" any satisfaction from you, it's just our team's way to apologize and our way to show responsible for all customers. We have got many praises from customers of DXMall's customer service. But we value criticism more! Thank you again to let us benefit and grow!

• peterkn Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:16 AM Reply
    The packages are often left behind my locked gate, no signature required usually and I actually prefer it this way, so I could not "not sign for it".

The item that I originally wanted cancelled was a very low priced item, ~$5-7, but it was the principle of the matter and the experience of it that made things bad. I actually don't mind losing a few dollars now and then on bad purchases but the poor customer service is much worse.

As for the snap up purchase attempt: that experience still has me wondering who really messed things up. I was charged for the purchase so someone did receive the money and the transfer did go through to someone. I did eventually receive a refund so that means someone sent the money back. Also, I was not allowed to repurchase the item under the same price, even though the customer service message did say: "you can use another card to place a new order. You are welcome to reorder in Dxmall.com at any time." This message was also insulting because I could not buy it at the sale price (which I originally tried to do) but was "welcome" to buy it at full price.

I would highly suggest giving your customer service reps the ability to modify prices for certain cases. As far as I know, most retailers I've been to can do that with a manager's approval. The problem with this transaction was not on my side but I was the one who had to pay for it.

I have been buying from dx for years now and I've always had medium to low expectations of the items but their service seemed fine to good. Now, dxmall has me feeling that I shouldn't expect much from their products AND service. I was excited when I discovered dxmall but not anymore. I will not be telling others to check out dxmall anymore.

@Megan001, you seem nice and helpful but every Customer Services rep has to be that way. A few bad apples will spoil the bunch. Thank you Megan001
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:32 PM Reply
    @ peterkn,
    Greetings! I'm sorry about the way of the service of your local courier, usually they need someone to sign for the package and then that can be called "delivered". So a little confused..

Also, if you don't mind I have to clarify some facts. I think there's some misunderstanding between us :)

1. I'm from DXMall customer service team and we will be delighted to help you if needed.

2. The item that I originally wanted cancelled This order was placed on DX.com. Why don't you submit a ticket or talk to them (https://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Phone). I'm sure DX CS reps will take care of your problems.

3.As for the snap up purchase attempt: that experience still has me wondering who really messed things up. I coordinated with my colleagues immediately after I replied your thread, we contacted the bank and we were told by the manager that you placed three different orders with three different credit cards with the exact same ip address. Which made them suspect and thus your payment failed to pass their security inspection. We did NOT receive any transaction, the bank refused it. As a result, we canceled your order and sent you an email. Sorry about this but I mean what could we do about it, I think anyone can understand us and we are willing to take any blame if we were wrong but not this innocent charge.

4.I would highly suggest giving your customer service reps the ability to modify prices for certain cases. About this suggestion, we will send you an email to discuss, ok..

5.I was excited when I discovered dxmall but not anymore. I will not be telling others to check out dxmall anymore. Sorry to let you down. I know you must expect high from us. I'm not judging, I know the feeling. All members from my team want you to know that your criticism is the strongest driven force of our improvements. If we can't win you back, then we will do a better job to take care of all customers and try our best to avoid any kind of misunderstanding in the future.

you seem nice and helpful but every Customer Services rep has to be that way. A few bad apples will spoil the bunch. Thank you Megan001 What can I say, THANK YOU for your recognition of my work which is the same as anyone in the customer service team of DXMall. Most importantly, customer's feedback is the work principle of us customer service reps. We appreciate all your time and effort.

Nice day! :)
    Megan

post edited by Megan001 on 3/28/2014 at 10:47 AM
  • Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 28, 2014 10:46 AM Reply
    @ peterkn,
    DXMall customer service team have sent you an email, please check and if possible reply us. Thank you :)

• olpa68 Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:31 PM Reply

Здравствуйте DX.com
    Я olpa68 мой заказ 140403001020968992 выполнен только на 30%, то есть я получил только ТРИ предмета из 9 заказанных. Сколько мне ждать остальных оплаченных полностью !!! Такого раньше не случалось.
    Надеюсь на ваше сотрудничество.
    С уважением Олег
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Friday, May 16, 2014 8:00 AM Reply
    Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere