Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

EU Direct Grand Opening! Cover 24 Countries, 9-11 Days Free Delivery!

• indask8 Thursday, May 22, 2014 4:14 PM Reply
    First package from EU direct received today I made my order on May 01.

Yellow packaging as usual from DX.

It's written PostNL on it, sender is from Netherland, no way to tell it comes from China apart the custom declaration on the back and a very strange little yellow sticker saying: "Goods not fulfilling the conditions prescribed by Articles 9 and 10 of the Treaty establishing the European Economic Community".

I guess that's this sticker that triggers the custom check if it happens since otherwise it looks like it's sent from the NL.

No VAT to pay on this package of course, it's just a part of my order (sku.844180238 on eud).

EDIT: another postman came to deliver me the second part (out of 3) still no VAT but once again order was small and cheap.
    ..:: More than 800 posts! o_O ::..

Posts(894) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by indask8 on 5/22/2014 at 7:56 PM
  • kolovski Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:59 PM Reply
    Why isn't this item available in EU Direct? Is there any chance, that it is going to be? If i order this item from HK, it costs me 30€ + 12€ customs and tax. Would i avoid this costs, if it would be available in EU direct?

Item: http://www.dx.com/p/singfire-sf-76c-cree-xp-e-r2-200lm-1-mode-green-tactical-flashlight-w-remote-pressure-switch-clip-234725#.U4cerfl_v4Q
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 7 of 7
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere