Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Taxes from the new eu DX ???

• jaimef Tuesday, September 1, 2015 9:33 PM Reply
    Hi,

It take the stricken days they advertise for my country.
    But the days they report are only the days to arrive in my country (That´s my experience).
    Shipment get more 3/4 days in my country for customs handle and post house delivery.
    The yellow stick don´t get any China printed just talk about European fulfillment.
    The only place you can find any reference about China is in the withe label talk about inside value declaration.

Best Regards
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• postman66 Tuesday, September 8, 2015 1:54 PM Reply
    I have ordered a mobile phone from EU VAT and Duty free, but the seller sent for me the item from china.
    Now I must to pay VAT and Duty, because I have received the item from china.
    The seller said to me that the shipping time will be 7-9 days, but I have received after 25 days.
    I would like to ask that, can I get VAT back?
    I am waiting for your reply.I did not notice because of incomplete insurance for my English.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• WalkerOfTheDay Tuesday, September 8, 2015 4:51 PM Reply
    My shipment came in after 11 days. That's pretty decent since it's comming from China I guess.

I didn't have to pay taxes/VAT, put there where yellow stickers on the packages
    stating the goods weren't according to European regulations or something like that.

Guess I was lucky.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Podprigor Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:01 PM Reply
    Hi.
    Today I receive message from customs office.
    I make oder not from dx.com but eud.dx.com to avoid customs taxes. The price on eud.dx.com was higher than dx.com at the moment of order.
    My order - 150908135094316652
    Now I have to make deсlare parcel for extra taxes.
    I do not agree to pay extra 25+ euro for that order.

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:19 AM Reply
    @postman66
    Sorry for the late reply.
    You can offer you tickets to our customer service and you can get the VAT back.

B.rgds,
    Maggie
    Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• jjsimpson Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:14 PM Reply
    Hi,

Also received message from custom that i should pay VAT for goods... Price was 48$, order number RC314316480NL 150916135096189570
    But DX declare that if the amount of parcels is higher than 30$, they split the order into two orders in order to avoid taxes, however that doesn't happen..

Q: Do we need to pay extra VAT or duty for EU direct parcels ?
    A: We will separate your parcels and arrange the delivery. In normal you will not be afraid to bear the European import duty.

Moreover, what is the point of EU direct, if i have to pay taxes?? i would simply order from DX (original), make two or three orders and avoid all the taxes!
    Waiting for your reply.

post edited by jjsimpson on 10/6/2015 at 8:21 PM
Page 9 of 9
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere