Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Monthly Giveaways for Fault Finders (4 / 2014)

• LAL Moderator Sunday, July 6, 2014 9:47 AM Reply
    I sent an email to you vía PM on May 19th, if you didnt receive it then your spam filter is the culprit
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

• Labratoria Sunday, July 6, 2014 10:35 AM Reply
    I did not receive any notification e-mail (which I actively follow).
    If you mean the DX private message, I found it recently as well.
    A solitary wanderer from Europe who loves to be a furry!
    Posts(201) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 6, 2014 10:44 AM Reply
    If you report errors often, you should check your account or click on "Latest Posts" to see if you have any PMs. Or check the stickies for your name every month when the new Fault Finder thread is posted.

I'm sure I've seen your name on the winners list before, which means you should know that.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 7/6/2014 at 10:46 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 6, 2014 11:48 AM Reply
    That's right, Labratoria was in the lists for October, November and December last year, and January, March and April this year. Email notification of PMs have not been sent in any of that time. The April winners were announced at the beginning of May, it's now the beginning of July, so it seems Labratoria didn't check any of the forums for the last two months. I guess people get busy with other things. There is still plenty of error reporting that can be done this month.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• Labratoria Monday, July 7, 2014 4:05 AM Reply
    I simply forgot.. or thought that the number of reports would have been too low.

I do not use the community by the way, I buy only the products and reporting errors from time to time.

Laziness struck, I have not reported anything for a while.. it's just so laborious job. :D

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, July 12, 2014 11:16 PM Reply
    Its funny how things work out. I never thought about buying a power bank. Never even looked at them, but since this one came, its been extremely handy several times already. In fact, I have 3 other people who are interested in getting one after I explained how useful they can be.

Definitely the coolest thing I've won from the Fault Finders Giveaway. Thanks again @Janmee. :)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• Labratoria Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:45 AM Reply
    Yeah, I'm really jealous that I lost such a beautiful prize... =,(

But now I'm back in the game, and I hope that the next prize is a fantastic.. really I wish it.

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere