«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

DG310 touch screen doesnt respond!?

• gorandi Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:29 PM Reply
    http://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/2
    Posts(144) | Reviews | Tip post

• DrSannerholm Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:52 PM Reply
    Thanks gorandi!

I had an e-mail conversation going on with customer support at the same time that I received the phone. I was complaining big time regarding the "pre:written" BS answers that they kept on sending me.

So anyways, in one of the e-mails I of course mentioned the phone that was DOA, and they asked me to send i in return to the UK i believe.

I will double check with the, do they regard this as a DOA even though there is no ticket started, and also be clear that I think it is, though I mentioned it and the responded! But we will have to wait and see! Perhaps I get a pre:written BS answer regarding nothing!? :-)

Though I really appreciate that you have taken up your valuable time Ill keep you uöpdated with the latest!

Br Ola
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• gorandi Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:55 PM Reply
    Good luck
    Posts(144) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere