Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Teclast X98 Air ll - Dualboot in Aus Direct

• Shuffler Thursday, May 7, 2015 2:09 PM Reply
    Once again you have been very helpful, thanks kindly.
    I have got it working in Windows and thanks to youtube installed the English language pack.I am happy with this tablet even with the few annoying leftover Chinese language labels here and there.
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• pss2010 Wednesday, September 2, 2015 7:54 PM Reply
    I just order one... sadly they sent the 32gb version not the 64g one I paid for which is like 60 usd more
    by looks.. and 16gb for win8 is just not enough without using TF slot
    i have email support with a ticket

spent all day customising and rooting with king root to just find out the memory size
    and wifi problem. espc changing it to english and dumping all the useless apps for china
    they add on.

very annoyed

I can confirm the US adapter works in NZ so should work in AUS with an pin adapter which cost like $3 to buy

dual boot in corner you tick a small box to pop up boot menu each time although its part in english you
    can go by the icons which is what OS
    if not vol+power on will force the menu else it will reboot to the last used os

Im having a problem with the android 4.4.4 wifi on it.. it keeps dropping every minute and reconnecting
    has anyone else had this issue? and fix?
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere