Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

PostNL - Sent to country of destination (~10 days)

• alice720 Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:23 PM Reply
    Following is the tracking information for your reference:
    12-03-2015 08:58 The item is on transport to the country of destination TURKEY
    11-03-2015 11:53 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    03-03-2015 07:16 The item is pre-advised
    A signature is required upon delivery of this item.
    Shipment details: RS218543334NL
    And you can track it on NL post: http://www.postnl.post/

Any more questions, please contact us by ticket.
    ※ How to submit a ticket?
    1、Could you please open our website?
    2、Please find Help in the right corner, then you can find Ticket Service under Help.(cs.dx.com)
    3、Please choose right topic to contact us, after we received your ticket, we will check it and give you a reply soon.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Shawty15 Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:08 PM Reply

Ah nah bad bad bad service. I ordered on the 8th February and item was only sent to destination country on the 21st, when exactly will I get this item because this was actually a gift for the 24th and now I had to buy another gift. IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES!!!

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• vanessanie Saturday, December 23, 2017 2:03 PM Reply

Check out this article about "where is my package?" and if you want to track postnl packages, you can also go to PostNL International 3S Tracking site at Trackingmore. It is the most competitive site to 17track. Most of my packages sent to buyers can be tracked at that site. 

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere