Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

EU DIRECT Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service

• williamsheehy Wednesday, April 11, 2018 2:48 AM Reply

Hi, I have the same problem. Had to pay EUR 40,61.

Order number 180301001099042880

Ticketnumber 4F8E253973CD473A967CD2F7743C187E

I also have sent an email to [email protected]

Can you please look into it? Thank you.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bloodcarver Wednesday, May 9, 2018 10:04 PM Reply

Hello my friends,

When I ordered 180412001060882591 i took out a Import Tax & VAT Insurance for $2

Right after I ordered You canceled the order and made a new one, 180413001061703465. 

This time with shipping from Asia instead of from the EU as i first ordered.

I took for granted that my Tax & VAT Insurance should still be valid.

2018-04-13 I received an invoice from Swedish Postal service for 95,71 SEK ( 10.80 USD according to Google )

I bought this from You with insurance and now I have have paid this additional fee.

Do You need something else to process this insurance claim? ( I have also sent email to [email protected] )

I have attached Your invoice and Swedish customs/postal service invoice to the email.

The very best regards

• blurpie Saturday, August 11, 2018 3:41 PM Reply

Searching for claim  procedure. : i had 2 packages received from dx to the Netherlands, both had a serious amount of taxes. How and where can i make the claim when i have done insurance by DX? 

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• amelakis1 Friday, October 12, 2018 3:07 PM Reply

Hi,

I have the same case, what is the procedure to claim the tax back?

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• keitai5263 Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:01 AM Reply

I have read all the comments in this thread. Most customers who got charged are Dutch guys. My package also got held by Dutch custom for days. I am afraid I am going to pay tax and vat fees. So please do something about ur package service to the Netherlands and that **** Singapore post just doesn't work to the Netherlands. You are losing ur customers from the Netherlands.It takes only 6-7 days from Aliexpress to the Netherlands. And 100% custom clear. It takes at least 1 week from dealextreme to shipment processing,another week for **** Singapore post to ship out the order. At least 1 week held by custom service. And 1 week wait for invoice and payment from custom service. At least wait for another week for custom receive the payment and clear custom. Another week wait for local transportation service to deliver ur order. So if you are from the Netherlands. Be prepared for at least 6 weeks transit time and be prepared for custom and tax fees.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• amelakis1 Friday, October 26, 2018 10:12 PM Reply

I'd expect at least someone from DX STAFF to either reply to my mails or in this thread. Sadly the option to create a ticket in the Ticket system doesn't exist anymore.

• johneythemonkey Monday, October 29, 2018 3:55 AM Reply

Dear dx.com,

I am angry, because payed Tax & VAT insurance, but I did not get the money returned as you promised.

Instead of refund sent to my credit card, I got store credit, which means I have to spent more of my money on your products!

Just give me my cash back as you promised already

Internet visitors, do not fall for this scam-like ripoff!

You disappointed me, dx.

• amelakis1 Monday, October 29, 2018 4:01 AM Reply

@johneythemonkey at least you've heard back from them. 

It's more than 1 week now that I haven't got a single response back to either mail or forum. Not to mention that you can't create a ticket on their ticket platform. for that reason.

Unacceptable.

• amelakis1 Friday, December 14, 2018 7:44 AM Reply

Anybody from DX staff care to answer us?

Page 10 of 10
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere