• keylog Sunday, April 12, 2015 3:19 PM Reply
    nitecore best
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, April 12, 2015 4:10 PM Reply
    Best at what? Relabelling? Overpricing?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:02 PM Reply
    I certainly wouldn't be peddling very fast with all that extra weight! Where did you find out they are 18650 cells?

http://my.teslamotors.com/it_IT/forum/forums/model-s-going-use-new-version-panasonic-18650-series-battery

edit - Another article said the battery pack weighs 990 lbs., is air-conditioned and heated, and costs $40,000 USD. That's about $5.85 per cell. Better than DX's price. I'll have to see if I can pick up a pack or two. LOL
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 4/12/2015 at 7:17 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 17, 2015 9:02 AM Reply
    Are the Soshine cells worth considering if they were the right price (free)? Specifically, sku.365823 and sku.365835?
    Remembering 30 years.

• desolder Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 17, 2015 11:15 AM Reply
    Free changes the equation completely. Now they're an infinitely a better buy :)

Sheepish, if you can say, where do you get them for free? Was this a gift or promotional of some sort?
    What's up with the scrubbed LED driver IC markings?
    What are they trying to hide?

Posts(7073) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 17, 2015 11:30 AM Reply
    I wouldn't want any Ultrafire batteries even if they were free. Trustfire, probably. Sanyo or Panasonic, definitely.

They are a possible gift. I was recently asked an enticing question: "Besides, if you have any thought about the gift for next month, please kindly let us know, thank you." I'm sure you can find it. :) I'm thinking of making a suggestion. A pair of Panasonic cells might also fall around the right value, but I'd prefer 4 cells, especially considering this month's gift.
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 17, 2015 8:12 PM Reply
    I'd recommend $15.00 store credit. For $6.83 you could buy sku.292088. Or people who have no use for them could buy what ever they want. And I'm sure some people would use it as a partial payment for more expensive items.

It'd be easier for DX too. No problems with having items in stock, no new order # to create if you have an unshipped order, nothing to ship. No waiting for the winners to reply either. I can't see a downside to it at all.

I know I'd definitely rather have $15.00 store credit than anything I've won so far.
    Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 17, 2015 8:21 PM Reply
    LOL. You'd put it toward a torch, I'm sure. Thanks for that link. It's worth a try.
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 17, 2015 8:58 PM Reply
    LOL. You'd put it toward a torch, I'm sure.

I have no idea where you got that impression, but now that you mention it, I have a spare 3100mAh unprotected flattop cell that should fit comfortably in sku.359016. :D
    Ask them.

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Flashlights)
Flashlights

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere