Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

BAD BAD BAD service of DX.com

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:40 AM Reply
    *subscribed* :)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:39 AM Reply
    @hnoliver
    Payment has been confirmed.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• hnoliver Saturday, June 27, 2015 6:11 PM Reply
    Hi Vicky,

Thank you.

Please also confirm order 150625001095988298 as it has been 2 days now.

Thanks
    Posts(127) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 27, 2015 8:55 PM Reply
    @hnoliver

In case you aren't aware, posting your problems in someone else's thread is considered hijacking and is also considered rude. You have your own threads and you should stay in them, or start a new one if needed.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• uran66 Friday, July 17, 2015 9:40 PM Reply
    Ok! I was glad when I received one of the packages with Sportguard SP-03, but was upset when my Android smartphone (Alcatel OneTouch Pop2 under Android 5.0.2) requested device ID is detected, and the standard 0000 or 1234, did not come. The instructions to the device ID is not! A certain almighty Leonardob0880 recommend using the "right" program (eg Runtastic), but apparently forgot that this and other programs to communicate with a bluetooth device that registered in the system through the device ID can not be otherwise! So I have to it, and in general to the service DX question - what ID in Sportguard SP-03? Or am I going to send the parcel back? Then I finally lost faith in your honest work and you advertise to the whole world as deceivers.
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by uran66 on 7/17/2015 at 9:41 PM
  • uran66 Friday, July 17, 2015 10:04 PM Reply
    Thank's a lot http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1368135 , "ducavovo" in particular! Device ID is 000000 but not 0000. Is it hard in the instructions to register the device ID?
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere