Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Error link of follow-ups of command(order) invalid

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 9, 2015 4:40 AM Reply
    Try it again and if it still doesn't work, click on the "re-track" button. I just did it and my info changed from "Not Found" to "Destination United States" like it normally shows.

Sometimes it can take 10 days or a little more to start updating, so I wouldn't worry much just yet.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12555) | Reviews | Tip post

• Samsungss666 Friday, October 9, 2015 6:28 AM Reply
    All right, at the moment my search(research) gives me this result(profit): we regret informing you that your number of follow-up underwent error of follow-up, possible reasons:

1: The access to the follow-up of the carrier is in the course of update or under maintenances.

2: The access to the follow-up of the carrier was suspended.

3: The access to the follow-up of the carrier is occupied and the follow-up failed.

Want click to follow again, Or Please try to follow more your
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 9, 2015 6:53 AM Reply
    Wait a few more days. If it's not working by Monday, I'll call a staff member to help you.

Btw, I've had bad luck with PostNL in the past. My orders took a long time to arrive, and 3 of them were lost. DX replaced them or refunded the money. Oddly, my last order shipped via PostNL arrived very fast. You won't lose your money.
    Ask them.

• Samsungss666 Friday, October 9, 2015 7:02 AM Reply
    Thank you very much, I would still wait to Monday.
    The postNL is not very effective apparently, but they are without doubts cheaper...
    I inform you.
    I wish you a good night or a good day, not knowing the gap horraire
    Thank you again
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 9, 2015 7:57 AM Reply
    You're welcome. :)
    Ask them.

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere