Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

didnt get the 3 USD discount to new subscribers

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:54 PM Reply
    But I am worried, and for at least two reasons.

1. It's a definite change for the worse, for no apparent reason. DX doesn't need to get worse. DX needs to improve, and by quite a lot judging by how poor my referrals are compared to last year.

2. It's a misrepresentation of what customers expect to get. That's not going to make customers happy either.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

• chelogue Thursday, October 29, 2015 8:34 AM Reply
    I just got an email that I'm running out of stock of the items in my cart...
    Then I got another from DX saying that the discount from the 10th anniversary is almost over.
    So.. I had to wait for 2 days to do the orders, then I lose the discount from the anniversary and I ran out of stock in the items I want.

I'm more than angry with all that... I wont do any more orders and go back to ebay.
    Bye, good luck, next time improve your communication and don't make promises you can't keep.
    :(
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 29, 2015 10:43 AM Reply
    I just got an email that I'm running out of stock of the items in my cart
    Tell me sku number,pls.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 29, 2015 10:48 AM Reply
    I just got an email that I'm running out of stock of the items in my cart...
    Then I got another from DX saying that the discount from the 10th anniversary is almost over.

Both are good reasons why it's reasonable for customers to expect the discount code straight away.

Congratulations on 4,000 posts Vicky. It shows how much work you do working directly with (mostly unhappy) customers.
    Remembering 30 years.

• janrintje Thursday, October 29, 2015 7:21 PM Reply
    @chelogue: good reason to drop your trust in DX. It's mainly in the communication that I too lack clarity on DX's part. I'm constantly looking for the fine print or a catch in most promotions DX puts forward, which more often are not there, but afterwards you can't help but feel left out or cheated.
    Good luck with ebay; I'm not convinced as I really like DX's policy on free shipping, which isn't as straightforward to me on ebay.

@Happyvicky: I think the whole staff can learn from these comments in trying to make communication better and through that customers confidence.
    Posts(36) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, October 30, 2015 9:47 AM Reply
    Yes,we really realized this point. We' ve suggested Marketing Dept. staff about this in the hope that customers don't misunderstand.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 14, 2015 12:04 PM Reply
    Has this been fixed yet?
    Remembering 30 years.

• chelogue Saturday, November 14, 2015 8:46 PM Reply
    @sheepish
    I don't know. I got my discount 2 days before November to use it in this November, that's true.. but I guess that every new member HAVE to wait untill the 1st of the month...
    I lost a couple of articles (out of stock), and I have a very bad image of DX...

Thanks for your concern!!! One more time, they have to be more CLEAR and HONEST about this.
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:38 AM Reply
    I have a very bad image of DX...

I think a lot of people these days share your thoughts. DX is not making good decisions.

Come on, DX, do it the right way!
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere