Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Thread Closed 10 years aniversary, lost points

• atv13 Friday, October 23, 2015 2:03 PM Reply
    I had some above 10000 points at this nigth. Now 812. Current ranking list is fake.
    I shifted gradually the volume of purchases to ALI and JD at this year
    Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by atv13 on 10/23/2015 at 2:08 PM
  • JurijsR Friday, October 23, 2015 2:06 PM Reply
    Yesterday I also had over 10200 points, but today only 947.
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 2:09 PM Reply
    @atv13 its not "fake" if we speak technically. They just reseted the points prior the game started at all (one week ago). Just like if the entire week, but the last 10 minutes of the game never happened (I know that about the last 10 minutes because I managed to get from 750 to 1300 on that timeframe and after a couple of minutes it was updated).

Still, that people was able to enjoy the not "honestly obtained" rewards (the $20 coupons are already gone...) and we're pretty much screwed, in the best case scenario until the next break (the 30th).

Im amazed nobody has even said a word about this from the DX staff. Its friday afternoon there after all...
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Alphaedrum on 10/23/2015 at 2:10 PM
  • janrintje Friday, October 23, 2015 3:31 PM Reply
    I submitted a ticket regarding this issue and got the reply below:
    Dear Johnny,
    Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you,but after checking,it is confirmed no problem of it.Please note it.
    Have a nice day!^-^
    Yours Sincerely,
    Elaine

No that's rich, what does that even mean? No problem? Clearly there is a problem and it needs to be fixed, don't go denying it...
    Posts(36) | Reviews | Tip post

• bosoko Friday, October 23, 2015 4:11 PM Reply
    I just contacted a livechat representative who said that "they found a system error and they will fix it today" and that I should "check in again today or tomorrow".
    Posts(366) | Reviews | Tip post

• MorgueBay Friday, October 23, 2015 4:15 PM Reply
    @Alphaedrum If they had actually reset the points, everyone would have faced the same issue, not just us. Plus, like stated in my very own thread, I ended up having less points than I originally had- before the 'Guess the Card' mini game began.

Safe to say that the assumption above wasn't the case.

@bosoko Thanks for the information.
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by MorgueBay on 10/23/2015 at 4:18 PM
  • Nishant123 Friday, October 23, 2015 4:20 PM Reply
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(837) | Reviews | Tip post

• dxofficial @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, October 23, 2015 4:31 PM Reply
    Dear friends,

There was some problem in our the system and we are working hard to get your points restored today.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and feel free to contact us back if needed.

DX TEAM
    Posts(877) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere