Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

30 POINT COMPETITION

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:34 AM Reply

Heheh, what on earth inspired you to open up this old thread? Is this a gentle hint? Fact is, I have a bunch of points that may as well be gotten rid of but I can’t think of a competition idea that is fair for all, not just the geeks who are good at searching.

I’m open to suggestion but it can’t be a jig-saw or picture puzzle because the computer I’m using now doesn’t have any image editing app that I know how to use.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:38 AM Reply

I’m open to suggestion...

Redeem your points for $3 coupons/gift cards/whatever they're called, and cash out.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 20, 2018 8:01 AM Reply

Lol 

No, no hint or anything. Mostly just bored I guess. 

I don't even remember how I found this thread, but I wanted to see which comp it was and wound up posting in it out of sheer boredom.

and cash out.

Uhh... maybe not the greatest choice of words around us old timers. :)

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 20, 2018 8:02 AM Reply

LOL. But it relieved your boredom, right?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:40 PM Reply

Maybe we should have a comp about when/if the staff are coming back to work. I thought they were supposed to be back on the 17th?

If you really want to have a comp that's pretty fair to everyone, how about like the one I did? Just guess the # of items in your wishlist. Everyone was allowed only one guess at a time, and couldn't guess again till someone else guessed.  Edited posts not allowed/accepted. I even have 20 points I can kick in if you want them. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere