Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Indonesia)
Indonesia

Order stuck in payment processing

• Toedjoeh Saturday, September 23, 2017 2:35 AM Reply

@matrix-neo I use PAYPAL BALANCE, I didnt use CREDIT CARD. my electronic id (here in Indonesia called e-ktp) valid FOR LIFETIME, NO EXPIRATION DATE, dont believe me, just google ektp valid for life time stated by the minister (here's the link if u didn't believe me http://jakartaglobe.id/archive/e-ktp-will-be-valid-for-lifetime-minister/

I follow the rule here, what make me upset they (what berenice the live chatter call CONTROL DEPARTMENT) simply accused someone make fraud order just because THEY DONT KNOW and THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW and THEY DIDN'T EVEN ASK!!!!

sorry for the capital word, until now I didn't receive any email from dx.com that PROVE I HAVE MAKE FRAUD ORDER, all transaction paypal I have sent to them.

why not just admit the item I've order is run out of stock instead accusing fraud?

I only login just to reply since I've to subscribe to the thread I've created.

Thx

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Toedjoeh Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:51 PM Reply

THIS IS THE PROVE I USE PAYPAL BALANCE, NOT CREDIT CARD!!!

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Indonesia)
Indonesia

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere