Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

No package after 2 Months and no answer

• flywindsky Tuesday, March 6, 2018 8:54 AM Reply

and what do you say about my package180122146064752401?

it's the third time you send and the package never arrives

Also this thirdTrackingNumber:

RP442612441SG is false again

This according to me is a conspiracy of theft

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• flywindsky Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:00 AM Reply

I lost my 170 euros with you

This is not right

I think we all have to go to the police now

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:05 AM Reply

Hijacking someone else's thread by threatening to go to the police. What an exciting thread!

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:29 AM Reply

@flywindsky

We need to contact the carrier to investigate your case.

We will find a solution for you as soon as further confirmation received from post office.(around one to two weeks) Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• SumNas Friday, March 16, 2018 2:23 AM Reply

Dear @Maye_Tao,  Many thanks and I recieved the order today.  Thank you  for promptly investigating and expediting the shipment; understood that the parcel could not be delivered via regular mail and evern further delayed, so appreciate the extre effort here.  I have to apologise for thinking this were a scam, now i am a fan!

@Cyclist - Thank you for the correction, it was 10 business days, I got to 20 adding the estimated delivery from time of dispatch.  Well aware of the Chinese New Year, however the delivery disruption announced by DX.com were from 15Feb to 17Feb (2 days and not 2 weeks).  Link here:  http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1477937

Wishing all good luck and prompt delivery of expected orders.

Regards,

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:21 AM Reply

@flywindsky

The package RP442***441SG was delivered on Mar 13. Should you have any questions later, please let us know. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere