Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Tracking not working even 2+ weeks after ordering

• Maye_Tao Friday, July 20, 2018 11:18 AM Reply

@DXBurs

180720001082564134 is the replacement order. Please wait for new shipment. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• DXBurs Friday, July 27, 2018 8:49 PM Reply

Honestly, I don't think your last shipment won't get through customs either.

It's been 6 days since you shipped, and tracking number is still not working.

Why is there a note that tracking needs 1-3 days for update, when nothing happens even after double that time?

Please update me as soon as possible. If nothing happens for another week, I would like to be fully refunded.

Thanks for understanding.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• DXBurs Friday, August 3, 2018 1:26 PM Reply

Can you please update me on this order?

It's been 2 weeks since my order was shipped, and the tracking hasn't updated even once.

Was the packaged returned to you again from customs? Please give me something.

Let's get this over with, this is just taking too long. I'm not even interested in it like before.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, August 6, 2018 6:17 PM Reply

Hello @DXBurs

We apologize for any inconvenience caused for you.

Upon further investigation, we are regret to tell you that your package 180720001082564134 with the tracking number LY201810151NL was returned for security problem.

Please don’t worry, we will refund the money $ 35.08 to your PayPal account in 1 to 3 days. So please check your PayPal account in a few days to confirm. Thanks for your patience.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• DXBurs Monday, August 6, 2018 6:52 PM Reply

OK, thanks. Should I say "better luck next time"?

Maybe if I'll be interested in some other type of product that goes through customs will less problems.

Could you please update the country list where you can ship the product?

I suspect not only my country shouldn't be on that list.

Regards

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, August 7, 2018 6:34 PM Reply

Hello @DXBurs

When  you place an order, it shows "The products you selected can’t be delivered to", that mens theproduct can't be shipped to your shipping address.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere