Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

is there any COD Option ??

• matrix-neo Moderator Saturday, August 18, 2018 12:14 PM Reply

ah, as in non visa/mastercard debit card? yes, what about prepaid store gift cards or gas cards? depends on your bank as well, when you apply for any card from a bank you need ID, but not the case for a prepaid card, they may ask for an online form. to be completed but you can fill it out with nonsense

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• DheerajPareek Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:16 PM Reply

yes bro , its a non visa/mastercard you can say. i can use them if i am in a foreign country but for shopping outside country Debit Card don't works. I will use webmoney somehow but here is my last question if any Indian can reply this it would be better as i am from India so what are custom rate which i have to pay further how much it can be even if someone has to guess as for me this deal is like 4673.58INR Converted from the USD Rate $69.99.

Please if any Indian or anyone can tell his experience when he bought this what were the custom duties value u paid to get this.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:29 PM Reply

Please if any Indian ... can tell his experience

Considering how many people there are in India I'd say you stand a much better chance of that than of finding someone from Ur, whether they've bought something or not.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, August 20, 2018 12:47 AM Reply

Earlier you asked if this site is safe. After 6 + years and around 80 + orders, I've never lost a penny. 3 lost orders were resent or refunded with no problem. The thing you are most likely to lose now is time. 

DX doesn't seem as fast as it used to be. Orders often take longer to ship, and to arrive, although arrival speed has nothing to do with DX. Plus now there are other delays, such as China customs rejecting/returning an order simply because another item in that container was restricted. My average order date to delivery day used to be about 3 weeks or a little less. Now many of my orders are taking around 4 ~ 5 weeks.  

Btw, you'd probably be better off asking your country's customs about their fees rather than relying on a guess from someone here. 

Also, DX usually puts a lower price on the shipping envelope but they don't mention what the item actually is. They just say "gadget" or "electronics".

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 8/20/2018 at 1:22 AM
Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere