Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Singapore post is the most garbage post experience

• keitai5263 Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:38 PM Reply

I am sorry for my language using. When you got pissed and tried 4 hours to chat with those Singpost so called 'professionels' to solve my issue.They just cancel your chat and trying to avoid you. People will get pissed and rage. I have never seen any company is so asocial like signpost. They need to get their employees some psychological treatments. It's my first order in 3 years on DX. I thought it was sent by Hong Kong post or China post which I have a good impression. I am so done here, I won't sign for my DX package which means if my package will ever arrive in front of door,I just turn it down and send back to you automatically.I just ordered a samiliar product in Europe and will arrive tomorrow. Looking forward for full refund.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• keitai5263 Wednesday, October 31, 2018 6:08 AM Reply

Update: my local postal office just received the product today. They were clean their storage on Monday and found Singapore post pallets still in their storage . No one takes signpost seriously.They do singpost as the last one.

No more dealextreme for me.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, October 31, 2018 10:22 AM Reply

@keitai5263

Sorry for the inconvenience caused you. We are glad to hear that! We appreciate your business and your patience. Hope you will like it. Have a nice day.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere