Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Complaint

• leonhardrocha Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:28 PM Reply

Hi @Alisa-Deng

Thank you for your quick reply. I will try to describe what happenned as follow:

I have ordered two items under the same DX order: one bluethooth earpiece set and a bike t-shirt. The first item was delivered within the period of two weeks, for my surprise, but the second item, the t-shirt, took a some of months to arrive in the final post office in Brazil, just before the final delivery to my home address, I tryied to reach DX for tracking and checking the status this order, but during this period  the system had been changed and my order was not visible, but just tagged as 'delivered'. This was not true, although, because I've tracked the order and it took a couple of months in that post office before been reshipped back to the origin, without any notice. There was a short period that I was strugging to get feedback from DX about this, and if there was some action at that moment it would not happen. Now the order has the tag 'delivered' but never actually delivered, and the new system does not recognize that. You may find this tracking history using the tracking number in another site, but not in the DX site. I would like to now what action would be best: re-ship the item or just refund the order, because I am Ok with either, just want some action taken about this. The order number (old system) is 180906001046800142.

Kind regards,

Leonardo Rocha

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:09 PM Reply

@leonhardrocha

I have ask our CS to contact you for your issue, please check your mail box later.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• leonhardrocha Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:12 PM Reply

Thanks. But keep posted because I'll follow you back if the CS doesn't contact me soon.

• leonhardrocha Tuesday, March 26, 2019 7:30 PM Reply

Dear Mr Deng.

No contact from CS until now. Please let me know when it will happen. This is taking longer than expected.

Rgds,

Leonardo

post edited by leonhardrocha on 3/27/2019 at 8:50 PM
Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere