Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

New Points Policy

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 4, 2019 1:03 PM Reply

if everything were "normal" and efficient at DX there wouldn't be too much to post about

Back in the day when DX had things working pretty well, there (not surprisingly) weren't many complaint threads, but there were a lot of product discussion threads. In other words, the DX forum was much busier than it is now, but with good threads.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Robsdeal Sunday, January 6, 2019 3:54 AM Reply

Hi sheepish

hope 2019 started off well for you.

I certainly have no doubt that in the early DX days forums were busier BUT AT LEAST you would

I can guess receive more personal satisfaction helping others on more relevant product issues rather

than trying to sort out problems created by others and which in reality are out of your control....

Let's hope that maybe DX will sort website problems out that way there can be more focus on

the product AND the customer and LESS on the webiste and related IT issues

This would be a great thing come true in 2019 wouldn't it? It would also bring everyone closer

to the "early" ..good  way of dealing with issues....

Take care and best wishes for you in 2019.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, January 6, 2019 7:51 AM Reply

Let's hope that maybe DX will sort website problems out that way there can be more focus on

the product AND the customer and LESS on the webiste and related IT issues

That would be wonderful, but we've been hoping that for rather a few years now, through multiple "upgrades" that all wreck the site at least temporarily. My main question now is whether this particular "upgrade" will be the one which tips the balance and increases DX's incompetency level above critical mass. Also, will DX ever get the site working properly or is its present state the new DX normal?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Robsdeal Monday, January 7, 2019 4:16 AM Reply

two great questions, really the fundamental ones, to ask are those in your most recent post...sheepish for sure.

don't really know HOW this will all work out.

I am sure that you have been following DX for a longer time than I have  have you been following them from day one or

close to day one?

From what you write I see that you have practically seen not upgrades but downgrades to the site during the years which

is a shame  heck! just getting the site back to the pre November "old" state would be an improvement!

I agree with you that regarding the fact of "how much more" upgrading will reach such a level that there will be mass defection

from the DX site...? maybe we are there right now.... if the site doesn't go back at LEAST to old style. I am not coming back

for shopping---this I can say for myself right now for sure.

Let me add a couple of extra thoughts if OK with you....ok?

From DX's point of view I really can't say that IT is incompetent because if their business grew to where it is today

and the old website was decent pretty good than this in itself means that someone reasonable and competent is or was behind the scenes

What I REALLY don't understand  not only  for DX but for ANY business is WHY WHY WHY? go against your best self interest

by revamping and creating an unuser friendly site?

Then too how can a DX staff Alisa come and say you will enjoy a better shopping experience? when for all practical purposes

I think that none of us is enjoying a better experience? I guess that this staff probably never tried the new site..... this can be my only

guess  ..maybe we all love to surf the web in the most complicated fashion :-) don't think so! who does?

This leads me to another thought which also brings me to fantasy land so to speak .....who is to say that the powers that be i.e. the real players that are behind the scenes at DX are systematically killing it off (the DX site) because maybe they will bring it back better positioned economiclly respect to the other competing Chinese sites many of whom are quoted on the worldwide stock exchanges?

Business after all IS business and it sure isn't going to be the customer that will halt a deal possibly between huge companies...

Fantasising I know but it just might be closer to the truth than what I iamgine!

Anyway I've put my couple of extra thoughts in and I THANK YOU for all the thoughts and information you've been sharing with me

on this thread..

Thank you Sheepish!

Best to you

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere