Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order 181109001029309093 not delivered

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:45 PM Reply

@pabloses828

I have send you a PM, and provide you the solution, you didn't reply me, we are helping you to solve the problem, but you open the dispute of the order, and the  payment have been returned  to your payment account. If you didn't received the product, you should contact us earlier, then we  will  help you solve the problem. There is so many orders, we can't tell all of you that your order have been returned one by one.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• pabloses828 Tuesday, February 26, 2019 5:15 PM Reply

OMG, what are you talking about ? I did reply ! But I didn't accept your solution, because you wanted to charge me additional fees. But it was only your fault that the package was not delivered because you didn't put my name on the package. Then you aswered 14 days later with the same answer that I have to pay additional fees. Why sould I pay another fees because of your fault ? Please explain.

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:01 PM Reply

@pabloses828

We put your name on the package, and the package have ever arrived at your local post office, and we have told you the reason may cause it's return. We put the address you leave in the order on the package, we didn't know why it didn't be deliveried to you, you may ask for the post office. We have pay $1.7 shipping fee to the post office, so we need to deduct the shipping fee.

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RU209602476NL

• pabloses828 Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:41 PM Reply

No, you didn't put my name on the package, that's why it was not delivered. I asked local post office and they told me so. It also can be seen here http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/RU209602476NL, that there is only street name and city. Also the reason is : "The address of the item is incorrect and will be returned". So again it's your fault. Send me a photo of the package as a proof if it was there. 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:53 PM Reply

@pabloses828

The tracking link didn't mention your personal infomation, it may be below reason:

1. Customs (Possible import restrictions on the products you purchased)

2. Incomplete /wrong address

3. No assignment /non-delivery

It is not fault again, and if you Adhere to the post office said it is because we didn't put your name, then please provide a proof.

• pabloses828 Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:34 PM Reply

According to post office (ceska posta) tracking system it has been delivered into local post office (in my city). I have no proof of course. You provide a proof that the package had my name on it. I just had a phone call and they told me It was not delivered because of incomplete address because of missing name. The reason was 2. Incomplete /wrong address !!! and who is responsible for wrong address ? YOU. My address in my dx account is correct. It was not my first order but definitely the last one.

• pabloses828 Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:36 PM Reply

https://www.postaonline.cz/en/trackandtrace/-/zasilka/cislo?parcelNumbers=RU209602476NL

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 22, 2019 1:27 PM Reply

@pabloses828

We put your address you filled in the order, if we didn't put your name, it is impossible to through customs and arrive at your local post office.

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere