Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order stuck on preparing shipment

• Valia64 Sunday, April 14, 2019 9:30 PM Reply

Hi, @Alisa-deng ,

My order 190324100185228837 , placed on 24th of March, with payment verified and processed from 25th of March, is still being processed. Please kindly note this is taking 3 weeks now (15 work days), when a stated period of a maximum of 7 work days is for the shipment processing time. Maybe half of the items in the order are MVPs, which should ship in 24 hrs(1 day).
    I understand you have some issues with items being out of stock from the forum, please kindly note, such items in the past were just not sent and a refund was issued to them with a proper notification to the buyer. All this was done in the 7 work day period and no delays were caused to the rest of the items to be shipped.
    Waiting for a month in shipment processing because of 1 item out of stock will possibly cause more items to be out of stock and greater dissatisfaction of the customers.
    Please follow the good old practice of sending the available items first, and if some items result to be unavailable in the 7 work days period, then simply issue a refund.
    Awaiting a soon reply to my order messages,
    Thank you!

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:31 AM Reply

Hello @Valia64

The seller have replied your order meesage, you can check and the reply it.

Posts(1047) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere