Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

Your first experience with lockpicking

• Ffojt Thursday, November 5, 2009 1:21 PM Reply
    My first lock was a padlock and the pick a paperclip, but my firts doorlock was a 5 pin lock. I used 30 minutes to get the pick into the lock properly, then my tension wrench broke off... Took forever to get it out. Then it took three weeks before i got a chance to make a new one. Then I used 30 more minutes to pick it. Now I use 10 minutes...
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Gozzo Sunday, June 20, 2010 12:50 AM Reply
    @Maersk
    Mate I pick 6 pin locks all the time,just takes a little longer.
    Go klom
    Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• minktheshrink Saturday, January 8, 2011 2:57 PM Reply
    I bought my first pick set and it was from another site that was much more expensive. It was a 12 piece set and was spring steel. I raked my front door in under a minute. Then I SPP'd (Single Pin Picked) the door about a week later. Since then I have bought:

sku.16413 - South Korea KLOM Locks Tool
    sku.16416 - High Quality KLOM 31-Piece Set Hook Lock Picks
    sku.16417 - Advanced 9-Piece Set Lock Picks
    sku.16422 - Double Sided Padlock Picks (4-Piece Set)
    sku.16415 - KLOM Reversing Gun

Plus many other tools. I have around 100 padlocks and maybe 15 door locks. I still want:

sku.16427 - 11-Piece Set Lock Quick Opener for Automobile
    sku.17606 - Manual Pick Gun (5-Piece Set)

I have a youtube channel if anyone wants to see some locks that I have picked.
    http://www.youtube.com/minktheshrink
    Feel free to check out my videos
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere