Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

tubular pick

• minktheshrink Saturday, January 8, 2011 3:19 PM Reply
    This will open some soda machines. As said before this is 7 pin and some soda machines are 7 pin tubular locks. In the U.S. these style locks were very popular. In other countries there is also an 8 pin and 10 pin variation of the tubular lock and this pick will NOT open these.

As for the inner diameter, it appears to be 7.8mm
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

• 12vpowersupply Friday, February 4, 2011 9:04 AM Reply
    Has anyone actually had one of these shipped to them and if so have they tried it at all?

Would be good to hear some feedback

Posts(20) | Reviews | Tip post

• minktheshrink Friday, February 4, 2011 10:30 AM Reply
    Yes I have. I live in the USA and in my state it is legal to carry lockpicks on your person with no consequence.

I bought this pick quite a while ago because I picked my dad's gun safe with a tubular tension wrench and could not get it to turn back. After some fiddling with this pick I got it to unlock completely and then turn back into the locked position.

Where I live, soda companies stopped using this type of lock on the machines so the pick has become quite useless to me (Other than the gun safe).

But it works great. Be gentle with the black metal pins on the pick because I did break one on accident when I first got it.
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

• braveskid6 Friday, February 4, 2011 4:38 PM Reply
    I have used this a few times as well. It works really good and the price is excellent. As the previous post stated, be careful with the pins. I also had one snap on me. It is easy to use and only takes a few seconds to open a lock.
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• Diazaman420 Monday, September 19, 2011 4:43 PM Reply
    They changed the old wood handles with beutiful anodized aluminium! Mines blue. For the guys who broke tines try hairpins
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• sugarrayshumway Saturday, December 17, 2011 7:48 PM Reply
    I always wanted such a thing because i own a cheap electronic safe, you could bybass keypad with tubular lock. So i want to check if it is so unsave likeveverybody says.
    Which sku are you talking about?
    17611 or 16413
    How much pins does these have?
    Posts(38) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere