Capacity

• polesapart Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:32 PM Reply
    Has anyone measured it's real capacity?
    --

You're definitely on their list. The question to ask next is what list
    it is.
    Posts(118) | Reviews | Tip post

• entropy23 Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:37 PM Reply
    They were on the new arrivals list for 2009-06-30, it's likely nobody has received them yet.

I'm sure there will be some reviews and posts on that topic once the first batch got delivered.
    Posts(827) | Reviews | Tip post

• polesapart Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:11 PM Reply
    Thanks, I missed that.

I'm interested in building a battery pack for a laptop, these seems like a good deal, providing they can deliver this capacity with a current of about 2A/h. I'll wait for future comments.
    --

You're definitely on their list. The question to ask next is what list
    it is.
    Posts(118) | Reviews | Tip post

• drsquirrel Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:15 PM Reply
    The protected versions of these have tested good, so I would expect these to be roughly the same.

The "red" protected cell is here...
    http://light-reviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=513

Thus to me makes it the best battery per $, the 3000mAh do last longer but cost 50% more and have a long drop off that starts slightly sooner.
    Posts(926) | Reviews | Tip post

• MrDotSneezy Saturday, March 19, 2011 1:21 AM Reply
    I've measured the capacity of two of these cells. Both cells were discharged to 3V on a Accucell-6 after a recharge.
    Cell 1 gave 1983mAh. Cell 2 gave 1955mAh. Both took about 2050mAh on recharge. Looks like 500mA charge rate works best (tried 2A and 1A) to get max capacity.
    Cheers,
    Martin
    Posts(145) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere