Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

DX is not accepting that my package could be lost!

• stillwell Friday, October 2, 2009 12:42 AM Reply
    Good advise is to not try and be nice with DX. Just make a claim as soon as they give you bullshit.
    Posts(375) | Reviews | Tip post

• DDN84 Friday, October 2, 2009 1:10 AM Reply
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I also have an order shipped by registered mail on Sep 16. Normally my insured packages arrive in Melbourne in about 1 week but this time it's been over 2 weeks. The weird thing is they provided a strange shipping number that does not work on HK post website, it starts with "RT" while usually they are "RA" or "RB".

I'm still hoping the package will arrive next week as I have another package (also from HK, but not from DX) that was shipped on similar date and still no where to be seen.

How long do we need to wait before we can claim for refund?
    Posts(77) | Reviews | Tip post

• MiLoKa66 Friday, October 2, 2009 3:46 AM Reply
    You have around 45 days to open a claim on paypal. After 45 days they are not allowing you to open a claim. But the best is to open after 30-35 days.
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by MiLoKa66 on 10/2/2009 at 3:48 AM
  • MiLoKa66 Tuesday, October 6, 2009 8:02 PM Reply
    This is really crazy. They just closed my ticket with no answers. I have since now 4 tickets and the final I open today. They keep closing my tickets with no solution. They just don't care. It is now exactly 77 days since my order date and I still have nothing.

Why do you have a RMA if you don't care about people who don't receive packages. And it was all your fault to split my f..king order. Who told you to split and send my items with no tracking number where I paid for tracking number.

Don't tell me that it is normal to wait for two months again. I don't want to see such a silly answer.

I Expect my refund or at least my replacements for the lost items. I paid for tracking number and I expect my items.
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• ramie Tuesday, October 6, 2009 9:27 PM Reply
    I have the exact same problem they gave me a tracking number RB023650211HK that doesn't appear on hongkong post nor on usps . I opened a dispute with paypal already but they haven't answered paypal's emails. Now they are telling me that i have to wait 2 months! are you serious? How about it dx? can you keep any customers happy?
    Posts(40) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere