DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Canadians

• magotts Friday, February 19, 2010 1:28 PM Reply
    thank you very much! :D
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Barqers Friday, February 19, 2010 4:49 PM Reply
    So I just got my package. Funny thing is I got an email saying my package has left Mississauga after I got my package. Useless system they have there..

It only took 11 days for me to order and get my package :)

And I've never gotten charged fees.
    Posts(313) | Reviews | Tip post

• Wumbo Friday, February 19, 2010 5:29 PM Reply
    My order shipped out on Feb. 10th and Im from Toronto.
    So I stil lgotta wait like a couple more days?

:/
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

• jgregs Friday, February 19, 2010 7:23 PM Reply
    yeah, if you're tracking it and HKP says its left for destination, it'll probably be here late next week...thats with my experience with getting packages in mississauga..

Posts(103) | Reviews | Tip post

• RevolverOcelot Friday, February 19, 2010 10:05 PM Reply
    My last order was placed on Feb 11. It took four days for DX to process it (Feb 15) and HKP didn't ship it until Feb 18. Canada Post's website says my package is in Mississauga right now so hopefully I'll get it on Monday. :)
    Posts(379) | Reviews | Tip post

• theprocess Friday, February 19, 2010 10:35 PM Reply
    My orders usually take 10 days exactly (including weekends). Last order shipped Feb 6 and arrived today Feb 19, 13 days total including CNY delay and 1 canadian holiday.
    Posts(261) | Reviews | Tip post

• jgregs Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:13 AM Reply
    aw man you guys are lucky...i get things showing up in my mailbox like a month later...i have to admit though, it's a nice surprise lol

• FourForty Saturday, February 20, 2010 3:21 AM Reply
    Here in vancouver the package usually gets in town five business days after it's shipped.

Then it takes one or two more days for it to clear customs.

then the next day it is at canada posts main office.

then the next day it gets delivered.

or in my case, i always miss the delivery as my mail-box is too small and i have to pick it up the next day. yay me. But that's my average time-line. obviously with the holiday and DX being behind schedule, the weather in Hong Kong, and the Olympics here in town, i have no clue when my orders will arrive this time.

Average. -8 days. If my order ships on a Monday, it arrives usually late the next week, or the Monday the next week.
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• jgregs Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:15 PM Reply
    let me know how long it takes once you get yours...i'm in mississauga and we have our own canada post facility here, but for some reason that is beyond me, i get the rare DX package come via vancouver, but like you said with the olympics and all that..uhh i'm really hoping none of my stuff goes that way

• magotts Monday, March 8, 2010 6:48 PM Reply
    my package arrived today. :D
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere