Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

moderator (Hakan_G)

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:50 AM Reply
    Also, Tiffany says there's a backlog of support tickets here: http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-100~threadid.704868.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24937) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hakan_G Moderator Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:23 AM Reply
    Sorry,
    I have been traveling in the US and haven't been able to read all posts here and respond to them.

I don't mind helping out and contacting staff for other customers. But I rather do it through the forum and not mail. I don't want to end up having my e-mail account turning into a DX Support account.

If you need my help, please give a short description here in the forum.
    State ticket and order numbers and also when you sent the ticket.

If you have been waiting less than 5 working days for a response from staff, then please wait another 2-3 days before asking for my help.

Also, you can ask for any mod to give you the same help as I can give you.
    I can help in other languages as well if English is too hard for you. Mainly Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German and Dutch. I do also understand many other languages but I might not be able to respond using the same language (some of them are Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish).

And like all of you I 'know' all of the languages supported by the Google translator ;-)
    I'm not part of DX Staff, only a forum moderator. My comments are my own
    views and might not reflect the views of DX.
    Got Questions for DX? Use CS Express: http://services.dealextreme.com/
    Posts(15340) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere