Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

What New Knives Would You Like to See Here?

• cabfrank Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:34 AM Reply
    gregwalton, yeah, a shame. i feel the same way, most of them are nice, but too small. take a look at that site that sells DUCT tape, ahem, etc. they have a promotion on several models this month, not too much off, but offsets the shipping. if you can't find it let me know. i will work on code for you.
    Posts(494) | Reviews | Tip post

• gregwalton Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:50 PM Reply
    I know that EXcellent site, but the SRM knives they have on offer are the ones I already have. Do you know what the quality of the Navy and Ganzo knives is like?
    Posts(270) | Reviews | Tip post

• cabfrank Thursday, November 25, 2010 9:02 PM Reply
    i don't. i'm going to find out soon about the bee, and i have two lands that are every bit as good as srm, incredible quality for the price, and one that was not so good but made a fine gift.

• badboy123456 Friday, November 26, 2010 11:28 AM Reply
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• frills Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, February 11, 2011 1:35 AM Reply
    I just got to handle a Sanrenmu AXIS folder (under their Land brand) and I'm impressed. The tolerances are better than I'm used to seeing in knives in this price range and their implementation of the AXIS lock is spot-on.

IIRC this manufacturer produces at least some of Spyderco's Byrd line and Benchmade's Red class.
    Posts(3318) | Reviews | Tip post

• cabfrank Friday, February 11, 2011 2:44 AM Reply
    it is model 9xx, 9-something, right? it is hard to believe the quality for being in the $15 price range. i have read that sanrenmu will be discontinuing their "9" series, too big i guess, so if you like it get another. benchmade discontinued the red class a while ago, but i can certainly believe that the byrds could be made in the same factory.

• frills Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, February 11, 2011 10:52 PM Reply
    I'm pretty sure it was a 962. If that's the case I guess I can't wait on it
    Posts(3318) | Reviews | Tip post

• lamalordd Sunday, February 20, 2011 6:05 PM Reply
    throwing knives!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• prateek4 Saturday, February 26, 2011 6:00 AM Reply
    Posts(359) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by prateek4 on 2/26/2011 at 8:35 AM
  • Duster Wednesday, March 9, 2011 6:02 PM Reply
    Again, SanRenMu

My Bee L01 is amazingly well made for a ~12$ knife.
    Posts(1069) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere