Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Login not working

• adielsh Saturday, November 20, 2010 3:05 PM Reply
    I have similar problem but when i write my password in other place and to copy and past it's work good and i can login to the site
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Stinkynnov Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:32 AM Reply
    Linuxes, FF 3.6.12 and 3.6.0, Opera 10.63 and 10.10

As I can see, tapping Enter and clicking mouse results in sending different form data.
    Posts(56) | Reviews | Tip post

• spadukas Monday, June 10, 2019 11:39 PM Reply

I am very disapointed in dx.com, I did want to send claim because of bad quality, but then started login problems, it looks that they did it on purpose. I did use this web page to buy different things for 3 years, but whenever want to claim, then problems with login started, I will never buy from this site again.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, June 14, 2019 2:59 PM Reply

Hi @spadukas

Could you please provide a screen shot of the error  you mentioned.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• spadukas Monday, June 17, 2019 8:15 PM Reply

Here the print screen that claim not possible to register. Also I did write couple of times to

After-sales-support but no any respond.Screenshot_20190617-083016_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:57 PM Reply

@spadukas

Please contact the seller before clicking the after-sale button, and after communicating with the seller, the seller will tell you how to carry out the after-sales process. Thank you for your support and cooperation.

• spadukas Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:29 PM Reply

Hi. How I can contact seller if in the dx page only posible to claim when I go to orders, choose order and comment (I follow the instructions about "submit a complaint", but for this item there was missing button "additional comments", and were active links only: "buy another" and "after sales".

However I did manage to send the claim via PayPal page, so... let's see what happens. But the trust in dx.com anyway did drop down and I will warn all my friends!

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:20 PM Reply

@spadukas Hi, if you want to leave message, please log in your dx account, and click "my orders", there's a option named"contact now" near the every order number.多益云截图1561799911.png,

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere