Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Successful Firmware Update Method + Recovering

• Paferno Monday, April 14, 2014 10:16 PM Reply
    Already updated my two cams.
    Amazing the improvement in the speed of the PTZ. REALLY amazing.

No problem at all, just follow CAREFULLY the instructions, and be patient.

Thanks for the work.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• V50AT5 Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:42 AM Reply
    I got my ip cam which I did not know was a ***** clone. It came with 11.4.1.46/2.4.8.12 and I updated to VERSION 11.14.2.17/2.4.8.14 but initially had problems with the Web UI unable to be upgraded via IP Cam tool. Didn't realise that we had to use the newer ip cam tool till I downloaded it in desperation from ****** site and voila! it worked flawlessly! Now I wonder if I should try updating it from 11.4.2.17/2.4..8.14 to 11.4.2.28/2.4.8.15?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ScottJ Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:24 PM Reply
    Does this "original" firmware sound correct? I'm not sure if I can upgrade it?
    It arrived with:
    Device Firmware: 17.37.2.49
    Dev. Embedded Web UI: 20.8.1.151

I just got my sku #26358 and noticed the box was resealed with a second "QA PASSED" tape.
    I have the Red/White "IP Wireless/Wired Camera"
    I took pictures of the mainboard, it has the Nuvoton 745 ARM CPU.

Does this firmware sound right? I've never seen this version on all the pages I've been reading about.
    I've just attached a TTL serial cable, but have not looked at the boot messages.

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• ismaelster Friday, September 26, 2014 3:20 AM Reply
    Hi ScottJ, I've received a few days ago the camera with the same firmware like yours, its not the first camera I bought, its normal because its an actual and new firmware
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Dellster Monday, November 17, 2014 1:13 AM Reply
    Getting confused about model of camera. My camera is marked VNT66566a40 ?? Nothing even similar to the instructions. Firmware version 11.14.1.46 / 2.4.8.12 . Can I upgrade by the same instructions in the beginning in this thread?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Mikaelft Thursday, November 27, 2014 4:50 AM Reply
    Hi. Is SKU 26358 and SKU 844175049 (http://eud.dx.com/) the same? Can I use the same firmware?
    Posts(27) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 13 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere