Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Problems with digital audio output

• SJK2010 Wednesday, January 5, 2011 11:34 PM Reply
    Hello all,
    Today I've received my order which included an "HDMI 4 Port switcher with audio output". Externally, everything looks fine, however, when I connect an HDMI input (no matter which one) and connect the HDMI output to my TV set and my digital audio to my surround amplifier (tried both optic and coaxial separately), I get a broken sound. It plays fine for a while and then there is a beginning of cut-offs in the audio. It turns on and off completely randomly. I checked whether I get the same result on my TV set and it seems that the HDMI to HDMU route works fine. Only the split out audio is malfunctioning. I tried changing cables, etc. but with no success.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.

SJK
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• jamonbread Wednesday, February 16, 2011 3:26 PM Reply
    Send it back for a replacement?
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• ggsaad Monday, January 9, 2012 5:03 PM Reply
    got the same problem here, but with the ps3 only ....... works fine on xbox, pc and cable tv ...........
    does anyone have a solution for it ?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• jamonbread Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:03 PM Reply
    Maybe the bitrate from the ps3 is to high or something?
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere