Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Thread Closed Are these illegal in canada?

• djay230 Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:41 PM Reply
    @deleted

already read that please point out where it says ontario

or once again...shut up, you just look stupid!
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• jc12345 Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:33 AM Reply
    lol, the laws are Canada wide, there are no special laws for Ontario itself, happy?
    Posts(93) | Reviews | Tip post

• Deleted Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:12 AM Reply
    And here I thought it was Quebec that thought it was it's own country...

Your package goes through the Canadian Border Services Agency, not Ontario Border Services Agency...

The CBSA will destroy items prohibited from import that are listed in the prohibited weapons section of the Criminal Code of Canada... not the Criminal Code of Ontario prohibited weapons section...

Police services may be local (TPS - Toronto Police Services), provincial (OPP - Ontario Provincial Police), or national (RCMP - Royal Canadian Mounted Police) but they all enforce the same criminal laws... the Criminal Code of Canada. When you are charged for having a butterfly knife, switch blade, or flick knife you'll be charged under the Criminal Code of Canada.

Understand yet?
    The internet can be dry and yet also colourful.
    The arrangement of random letters can move us to laughter,
    infuriate us or cause us to move on.
    The internet is what you make it and what you make of it
    Posts(777) | Reviews | Tip post

• Duster Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:18 PM Reply
    Ok guys...just quit answering this guy. Attitude and stuff when you ask a question and need help isn't a great idea...

He doesn't deserve 1 more minute of your life.

So since he thinks he lives in a foreign country, let him ask his Ontario King or Sultan.
    Posts(1069) | Reviews | Tip post

• djay230 Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:30 PM Reply
    Lol forget I asked just Americans trying to act smart.

It isn't a state in canada you {REMOVED}

In Canada the postal office will check your package and if it isn't according to the province laws then they will confiscate it and you won't get it

{REMOVED} these days, just think they know everything in the world

Unfortunately I'm Canadian and have no stubborn mind so I ask questions, I don't answer questions if I do not know but {REMOVED} do ;( sad life they have

Watch your language or you'll get banned.

mod edited (cyclist) on 1/20/2011 at 1:07 PM
  • Deleted Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:53 PM Reply
    Nice language...

I guess you can't read and/or missed the part where I stated that I was also from Ontario. Shame.

Well, I just found out how we can reduce the budget... we can fire all the CBSA agents that check our packages as they are NOT part of Canada Post and according to you it's Canada Post that checks all my packages for compliance with... "the province laws". Just think of all that money we'll save and how much faster we'll get our packages! I mean no one will be checking them... oh right, Canada Post will be checking them!

So tell me... where can I find a copy of the Criminal Code of Ontario? I'd sure hate to break the "province laws" when I buy stuff...

Nice to see my tax dollars at work providing you with a well rounded education...

Perhaps Duster is correct, you're not worth any more of anyone's time.

The internet can be dry and yet also colourful.
    The arrangement of random letters can move us to laughter,
    infuriate us or cause us to move on.
    The internet is what you make it and what you make of it
    Posts(777) | Reviews | Tip post

• lockenw01 Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:13 PM Reply
    I have concerns about why this foul-mouthed child wants so many knifes.

Your are making us Canadians look bad.

And I've never heard of Canada Post inspecting packages, I thought that's what we pay the fine folks at Canada Border Services Agency to do.
    Oh Canada
    Posts(110) | Reviews | Tip post

• djay230 Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:07 PM Reply
    Eh once again {REMOVED} acting up, nothing special.

When I bought items from deal extreme before I had to pick it up at a canada post office when I got their they cut it opened checked it and gave it to me. So obviously {REMOVED}don't understand!

mod edited (cyclist) on 1/20/2011 at 4:15 PM
  • cyclist Moderator Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:35 PM Reply
    dj, you were warned, bye.
    Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hupplehop Friday, January 21, 2011 4:01 PM Reply
    Stupid kids. Deleted told you to search. If you can't use 2 minutes of your time to actually use your eyes, I can see why you can't handle knives. You are obviously some immature 12 y/o kid who's trying to get a knife so you can raise your self confidence and act cool with the other kids. Cursing at people online trying to help you will get you nowhere. Deleted doesn't look stupid, you just look like a douche mouthing off to people. Suddenly, you bring Americans into this, because the big kids at school tell you that Americans are stupid. You really think you are king crap of turd mountain, don't you? Finish middle school first, and then people might answer you.

My cursing is justified, but if it needs to be removed, than let it be so.
    Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere